Prep Time: 8 Minutes
Total Time: 7 Hours
- 30 marshmallows
- 1 cup (6oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp sugar, granulated
- 1/2 cup melted butter, unsalted
- Pre-heat oven to 325° F. In a medium mixing bowl combine, graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Mix together until incorporated. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9" pie pan.
- Place in pre-heated oven for about 8-10 minutes until crust is golden brown. Allow to cool before filling.
- In top of double broiler over hot water, combine marshmallows, chocolate chips, milk, coffee and vanilla. Heat stirring occasionally; until marshmallows and chocolate are melted and blended. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat whipping cream until stiff, then gently fold into chocolate filling.
- Pour into pie shell and freeze at least 6 hours, or until serving.
- Freeze any leftovers.